Club teets are amazingly simple to build, implement, and enjoy. They are absolutely hillarious, and your partygoers will die laughing at their ridiculousness. That’s what partying is about though right… Ridiculousness. PLUS, with the cans hanging from the ceiling, you don’t have to worry about that one jerk who always tries to use the can to do whip-its.
You will only need 4 things to make a club teet:
- Whipped Cream (regular or alcoholic)
- Eye screw
- Elastic Cord
- 20 ounce neoprene coozie
- Find a secure spot on your ceiling, preferably under a stud of some kind.
- Screw the eye bolt into the ceiling securely.
- Tie the elastic cord through the eye of the screw and make sure it is secure.
- Poke a hole in the bottom of your neoprene coozie just large enough for the elastic cord to squeeze through.
- Thread the cord through the coozie and tie a large knot.
- Insert the whipped cream into the coozie and zip it up.
- Let the club teet hang from the ceiling slightly above head level, and let your guests enjoy.
Category: College Party Attractions