The rule of abundance states that almost any object in exceptional abundance can precipitate a party.
The rule of abundance applies to almost any everyday object that you can think of, save certain unpleasantries.
There is no explanation behind the rule of abundance. People, for some weird reason, get excited about having an abundance of something. Whenever you encounter something in extreme abundance, you get happy. Perhaps it is because it makes you feel rich.
Regardless, this rule is a great way to approach partying. If you find yourself in possession of an abundance of something you should have yourself a party. This goes for virtually anything. It could be rubber duckies, spaghetti, vases, string, ANYTHING.
Here are something examples of how having a shitload of something can suddenly precipitate a party.
- If you have one plastic ball you can throw it around, and that’s fun… However, if you have 50,000 plastic balls, you suddenly have a ball pit that will provide you with countless hours of entertainment.
- 1 highlighter is boring and will remind you of taking notes in class, but in the presence of 300 highlighters you suddenly have yourself a highlighter party.
- You can go to Goodwill, buy yourself 500 ties, and suddenly you have a sexy tie party
- You can go to a costume shop, buy a bunch of hats, and suddenly you have a crazy hat party.
- You can have 1 type of cup at your party, but if you’ve got 100 different types you are having an anything but cups party and you can play beer golf.
What do you have an abundance of? Let us know if you think it would set the stage for an awesome party in the comment section below…