The shame game is great for when you just don’t care, and you’re looking to make a damn fool of yourself and the people you’re with. The rules are simple, and its best played with between 2-8 people. Here is how you play.
- Make a playlist of the most humiliating, embarrassing, goofy, (possibly girly) music you can, and put it into one playlist.
- Load into a car with a number of close friends. (designated driver if drunk).
- Start driving towards a densely populated region of your town, city, etc.
- Start blaring your playlist with all windows down.
- Over-zealous singing is required.
- The first individual to turn down the music, exit the vehicle, or in any way avoid the music loses the game.
HERE IS AN EXAMPLE PLAYLIST:
- Mandy Moore - Stupid Cupid [song w/ lyrics]
- Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend
- The Darkness - I Believe In A Thing Called Love
- King Lion Elton John - can you feel the love tonight
- Rick Springfield - Jessie’s Girl
- Queen – ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- Bon Jovi - Livin’ On A Prayer
- Light My Candle - RENT Movie
- Paris Hilton - Stars Are Blind HD
- Gwen Stefani – Hollaback Girl (Clean Version)
- Who Let the Dogs out??- Baha men Original version
- Bloodhound Gang – The Bad Touch
- My heart will go on- Titantic- Celine Dion with lyrics
- Hanson – MMMBop
- Aqua - Barbie Girl
- Air Supply - All Out Of Love
Sometimes players have no dignity, and the shame game will go on for quite some time. In circumstances such as these, it is not uncommon to tip your designated driver in order to persuade him or her to drive to the ex girlfriend or boyfriend’s house of one of the other people in the car. This will surely end the shame game.
WHAT SONGS ARE ON YOUR SHAME GAME LIST? Comment Below.