Pong golf is extremely easy to play and is far more interesting than regular, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, beer pong.
You will need to collect as many oddly shaped vases, glasses, jugs, and crunk cups as you can. Place them randomly around your apartment or dorm in any position you would like. Get creative with your positioning and the game is more fun.
You can play pong golf with as many people as you like. However, 4 or 5 is the ideal number.
- To start the game one player will choose a vase, cup, or jug, and make a wager of how much the losers will drink.
- In succession each player will try to make the shot, and whoever can make it in the least number of shots wins.
- After a ball is tossed, a player can race to pick the ball up if it misses. They must shoot from wherever they retrieve the first shot. Each subsequent shot proceeds in this manner until the shot is made.
- Whoever makes the hole in the least number of shots wins. The other players must drink as much as was previously wagered.
- The winner of the round makes the wager and choose the hole for the next round.
- Losers may be required to drink that wager amount times the number of shots they took.
- If a shot is made in one toss all other players must drink twice the wager.
- Make a suggestion below for other variations!!