When it comes to alcoholic solids, it seems that folks generally find Jello Shots to be king. Few ever really consider the alternative: Pudding. Pudding can be just as amazing at a party, and the best part is that no one ever expects it. Therefore, to have pudding shots at your party would pretty much instantly land you in the party hall-of-fame if, of course, the rest of your party was awesome to match.
- 1 3oz pack of JELL-O pudding (flavor combinations will be discussed later)
- 1 cup Chilled Milk
- 1/2 cup alcohol mixture
- 1 cup Cool-Whip, OR Additional Flavorless Gelatin (Knox Brand)
- Clear Plastic Cups (8 or 9oz. are best)
- Whipped Cream
- Mix together Milk and alcohol mixture
- Mix Milk and Alcohol mixture into pudding mix until it begins to thicken
- Refrigerate for additional thickness.
- If thickness is not achieved: EITHER add in Cool-Whip to thickness, OR add in additional gelatin, and continue to whisk to consistency.
- Refrigerate once more.
- Put a Small Amount of pudding in Each cup, and then top off with whipped cream for aesthetic.
FLAVOR COMBOS THAT ROCK!
- Pistachio Pudding + Amaretto
- Chocolate Pudding + Kahlua and Vodka
- Vanilla Pudding + Spiced Rum
- Vanilla Pudding + Berry Flavored Vodkas
- Cheesecake Pudding + Raspberry Liqeur (Chambord or Raspberry Pucker etc.) + (Creamcheese whisked in makes it taste more authentic)
- Butterscotch Pudding + Whiskey
- Butterscotch Pudding + Butterscotch Schnapps
- Lime Pudding + Rum
- Pineapple Pudding + Coconut Rum
- Coconut Pudding + Kahlua and Vodka (Tastes like a coconut latte)
- Pumpkin Pudding + Spiced Rum (great for fall)
Category: College Party Attractions