This is something that we’re surprised someone hasn’t come up with already. It’ve very simple to make, and we are sure many people will start putting these out at their parties, because they are AWESOME.
- Delicious packets of flavor ice
- Alcohol of your choosing (works well with vodka or rum)
- Place flavor-ice and handle of liquor in the freezer for around 4 hours.
- Once flavor-ice packets have frozen thoroughly take them out and stack them upright in some kind of container.
- Individually cut off the tips of the flavor-ice using scissors. (Make sure not to cut off too much)
- Carefully squeeze a small amount of the flavor ice out of the packet. (Use the extra ice in a vat of jungle juice if you want to recycle)
- Very carefully pour ¼ - ½ of a shot of liquor in the packets each.
- Place in area will people will notice them immediately preceding, or during, the party.
[sws_red_box box_size="600"]DISCLAIMER: These flavor-ice packets will taste as if there is no alcohol because of their temperature and the amount of sugar in them. because of this we would like to caution anyone who wishes to supply these at a party. People go nuts for alcohol flavor-ice, and typically overindulge. [/sws_red_box]