Quiche is a dish that can be eaten for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Make one quiche and you are set for a day or maybe even two if you are a thrifty eater.
- 1 Pie Crust Pilsbury pre-made
- 2 Tbsp Ranch salad dressing
- 1 Bag Spinach
- 4 Eggs
- ¼ Cup Cream
- 4 Slices Tomato
- 3 Slices Any Cheese (best with cheddar, mozzarella, or swiss)
- 4 Oz Turkey
- 2 Slices Vidalia Onion (slices or chopped)
Optional ingredients include:
- Artichoke hearts
- Sun dried tomatoes
- Basil leaves
- Arrange chilled pie crust in pie tin.
- Spread ranch dressing inside base of pie crust.
- Add spinach until slightly above the pie tin. (The spinach will lose volume when in oven)
- Toss spinach with chopped tomato cheese, turkey, and onion. Arrange evenly throughout the quiche. Create a nice arrangement on the top layer so your quiche looks sexy.
- Wisk eggs and cream together until a light yellow color. Pour mixture evenly throughout the quiche.
- Place quiche in broiler at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until eggs have cooked.