Deciphering subliminal messages has gotten harder in recent years. Sadly, we don’t live in a world where we can yell “I LIKE YOU!” or “LEAVE ME ALONE!” as nice as that would be. Instead, girls have grown accustomed to playing this twisted guessing game leaving guys all over the world baffled. Here are ten surefire ways to tell you that the girl is absolutely, 100% not into you.
- You sat next to her in class the first day and you were trying to mack on her. She moved away the next class session. Don’t try and sit next to her again, she didn’t enjoy it the first time.
- When you look at her she avoids all eye contact. Just looking at you makes her uncomfortable. One on one conversations with you are painful to her, and she prays for any distraction to get her out of the conversation.
- She gives you one word answers. No, not the cute shy kind. The “ew, can you stop talking to me now?” kind. She’s just hoping for as little interaction as possible with you. Take the hint, don’t force it. She’s just not that into you.
- She shows you pictures of her girlfriends and tells you how much you’d hit it off with her friend Alex. She’s trying to offload you onto the next girl. She doesn’t care about your well-being, she cares about getting you away for her own sanity.
- You ask to trade numbers and without hesitation she says she’s got a man. Sure, she might have a boyfriend. But any girl that jumpy is probably lying and wants you to quit trying.
- You make small plans and she blows you off and swears it’s an accident. First time, shame on her. Then when you reschedule, she blows you off yet again. Second time, shame on you.
- If she’s friends with your buddies and they tell you she thinks your gross/weird/coming on too strong – trust them. They aren’t trying to save her for themselves, they just know what she really said about you and they’re probably sugarcoating it for you to make the blow easier.
- You let her know about a pretty good party happening over the weekend, three kegs, whatever. She shows up and blatantly avoids you and ignores you. You’re her party scout, and that’s it – it’ll never turn into anything else.
- You see her carrying something heavy and she obviously needs help, but when you offer? She says she has it all under control. This girl would rather be in physical pain doing something strenuous than talk to you or owe you something.
You tell her straight up that you like her and want to take her out and she puts you in the infamous friendzone. Don’t fight it – just move on while you still have your balls fully intact.
Category: Dating / Sex